ROYAL PARK ESTATE.
FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS
1. Where is Royal Park Estate ?
Royal Park Estate Phase 1 & 2 is situated at Mowe – Ofada, Area of ObafemiOwode Local Government Area of Ogun State.
2. Who is the financier and developer of Royal Park Estate Phase 1 & 2?
PORTAL REALTIES LTD.
3. What is price per plot/payment scheme?
N735, 000.00K as Actual price, N21, 000.00K monthly payable within 35 months @ zero interest. N670, 000.00K Outright payable. (Promo-price) on Phase 2.
4. What is the size of a plot at Royal Park Estate?
120 by 60 ft (648sqm).
5. What happens if a lesser or bigger plot is allotted to me?
In the case of a bigger or lesser plot, a sum equivalent to the size of shortage or excess multiplied by price per square metres will be
refunded or demanded.
6. Is there any encumbrance on the land?
We are proud to say that the land is free from every known Government acquisition/interest and adverse claimant.
7. What other estates or institution surrounds Royal Park Estate Within 2-3km radius?
Nestle PlcRoyal, Garden City ,Chrisland Millennium University,
8. What other payment do I pay apart from the payment of the land?
Survey plan N100, 000 Legal documentation N50, 000 (Subject to review) Premium/Developmental fee 400,000. (Subject to review)
9. What will the premium be used for?
For the provision of facilities to be provided at the Estate.
10. When will the premium be allocated to me?
At full payment.
11. What document will i be offer after completion of payments for the land?
Letter of Allocated, survey plan and Deed of Assignment.
12. What title does Royal Park Estate Phase 1 & 2 have?
Land purchase agreement/irrevocable power of attorney donated by the customary owners, Approved Survey and layout, certificate of surrender (Government) and C OF O.
13. Does Royal Park Estate have a Certificate of occupancy?
Yes. The C of O (Listed under Bureau of land and survey dated Wednesday, 23rd March 2011 COMPAS NEWSPAPER) from Ogun State Government.
14. Can I pay a deposit and pay the balance any time within the duration of tenure?
Yes. Payments are to be made on monthly basis within the stipulated Months.
15 What happens if I cannot complete my payment?
You can transfer your property to an interested subscriber at an initial rate.
16. Does PORTAL REALTIES LTD. charges interest on the balance of payment?
The transaction is 0% interest free.
17. Is there any restriction as to type of building I can build?
Yes. You are limited to build residential houses within the area designated as residential and commercial houses on area designated as commercial. Provision of shops in residential houses and building of tenement houses type (popularly known as face me /face you).
18. Is there any time limit to commence work on my land after allocation?
Allotees are encouraged to take possession and develop their plot within a year of allocation in order to control weeds: also in case where the land is left unkempt, the developer will come in to keep the land tidy and expenses incurred will be transferred to you.
19. Where do I make payment?
Please kindly make all payments to our bank Account and send scanned copy of your teller to for tittle processing.
Please Note: All instrument of payment should be made in favour of Portal Realties Ltd please be aware...
Banks Account Number
1 .ZENITH BANK PLC (DURUMI, ABUJA) 1012882927
2. ZENITH BANK PLC Ojodu, 1011689961
3. GTBANK PLC, 0019330977
4. FIRST BANK PLC, 2012974573
5. ENTERPRISE BANK LTD, 1200820278
6. ECO BANK V/I 0012007744
7. FIDELITY BANK 4010015338
8. DIAMOND BANK 0021395863
9. STANDARD CHARTERED BANK (NAIRA) 0001639137
10. STANDARD CHARTERED BANK (DOM, USD) 0001639151