FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS
1. Where is Greenwood Estate ?
Greenwood Estate Phase 1 & 2 is situated at Agbara - Igbesa Axis, Ade-Odo/Ota Local Government Area of Ogun State.
2. Why Greenwood Estate?
Greenwood Estate is conceived with an idea of masterpiece for affluence, comfort, and elegance away from the busy and noisy environment. fully endowed with social amenities giving it the full required facilities to be called a country of its own.
3. Who is the financier and developer of Greenwood Estate?
Portal Realties Ltdis the developer with the track record of high performance in the Real Estate industry for the past six (6) years and Bluestone Construction Limited is the company responsible for the provision of infrastructures and facilities within the Estate.
4. What is the size of a plot at Greenwood Estate?
120 by 60 ft (648sqm).
5. What happens if a lesser or bigger plot is allotted to me?
In the case of a bigger or lesser plot, a sum equivalent to the size of shortage or excess multiplied by price per square metres will be refunded or demanded.
6. Is there any encumbrance on the land?
We are proud to say that the land is free from every known Government acquisition/interest and adverse claimant.
7. What other payment do I pay apart from the payment of the land?
Survey plan N100, 000 Legal documentation N50, 000 (Subject to review) Premium/Developmental fee 650,000. (Subject to review)
8. What will the premium be used for?
For the provision of facilities to be provided at the Estate namely; Road, Electricity, Drainage, Perimeter fencing with Gate House
9. When will the premium be allocated to me?
At full payment.
10. What document will i be offer after completion of payments for the land?
Letter of Allocated, survey plan and Deed of Assignment.
11. What title does Greenwood Estate have?
Land purchase agreement/irrevocable power of attorney donated by the customary owners, Approved Survey and layout, certificate of surrender (Government) and C OF O.
12. Does Greenwood Estate have a Certificate of occupancy?
Portal Realties Ltd has initiated the process of getting the C of O which will be secured before the expiration of the instalment period.
13. Can I pay a deposit and pay the balance any time within the duration of tenure?
Yes. Payments are to be made on monthly basis within the stipulated 24 Months.
14. Is there any restriction as to type of building I can build?
Yes. You are limited to build residential houses within the area designated as residential and commercial houses on area designated as commercial.
15. Is there any time limit to commence work on my land after allocation?
Allotees are encouraged to take possession and develop their plot within a year of allocation in order to control weeds: also in case where the land is left unkempt, the developer will come in to keep the land tidy and expenses incurred will be transferred to you.
16. Where do I make payment?
Please kindly make all payments to our bank Account and send scanned copy of your teller to for tittle processing.
Please Note: All instrument of payment should be made in favour of Portal Realties Ltd please be aware...
Banks Account Number
1 .ZENITH BANK PLC (DURUMI, ABUJA) 1012882927
2. ZENITH BANK PLC Ojodu, 1011689961
3. GTBANK PLC, 0019330977
4. FIRST BANK PLC, 2012974573
5. ENTERPRISE BANK LTD, 1200820278
6. ECO BANK V/I 0012007744
7. FIDELITY BANK 4010015338
8. DIAMOND BANK 0021395863
9. STANDARD CHARTERED BANK (NAIRA) 0001639137
10. STANDARD CHARTERED BANK (DOM, USD) 0001639151